Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Boring Walk

Today is Sunday , Its StarWalk !!
gosh !! * eyes twinkles *
I thought today will be a great and wonderful day ...
but , it became something i didn't want ...
at first , we're suppose to gather in front of the stadium ...
that's what i told my gang ...
in the end , i was the only guy waiting for them ...
instead , they told me they were waiting for me at the registration place ...
* emo *
i walked all the way with my aching foot ...
* sigh *
Registered , found them ...
fine , everything became better ...
* sigh of relief *

when the walk started , everyone charge out from the starting line ...
I was the only guy , walking as slow as a snail ...
* sad *
but happily , SH was with me ...
while the others was gone in a blink of an eye ...
* zzzz *
after more than half way through ...
KK was waiting for both of us ...
I was like , " huh ? "
* LOL *
then 3 of us walked together ...
near at the end of the walk ...
those 2 dumped me alone ...
=....=||| * sad *
i walked all the way to the finish line with my aching foot ...
gosh ... so damn sad ...
well , at least i got a t-shirt ...
swt me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment