Friday, June 26, 2009

Today's A Nightmare

2.oo am , 6/26/09
I woke up this early morning , but i didnt know why ...
* eyes blink blink *
I was tired but ...
due to not playing FB last night , i went and on9 at that hour ...
wahaha !! * laugh evilly *
i on9 till around 3am and i had to stop because i saw lightnings everywhere ...
I was kinda scared , so , i shut my pc down and went for bed ...

3.00 - 4.00 am
I had a nightmare ...
I dreamed that i was on my bed , with lightnings and thunders raging outside ...
my windows were shut but i could still hear the roaring sound of the wind ...
* freaked out *
I got up when i felt uncomfortable ...
My dream was true , outside was raining heavily ...

Photobucket
It's Dark ...

Photobucket
I saw something bright ...

Photobucket
OMG !! @_@

0 comments:

Post a Comment