Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pass Few Days

23th July 2009
Today is the day right before my birthday ...
But people already started to wish me happy birthday ...
=.=|||
strange huh ?
lols !! i couldnt stop laughing ...
today is also the day i gotten my 1st birthday present ...
from my dear ...
XD
so sweet of her ...


24th July 2009
now its really my birthday !!
felt happy and strange at the same time ...
nyway , i had lunch for free !!
xD elli belanja ...
aiyaya , so sweet of her ...
makan mcD ...
after that , went back to school ...
Gala Renang ??
aiya , easy la ...
haha !! Gotten 1st for 50m Butterfly ...
lols ...
later , got thrown into the water ...
since i'm birthday boy ...
=.=|||


25th July 2009
the day we went out to celebrate my birthday ...
with me gang !!
xD
well , kinda bored since we went and watch Harry Potter ...
ombg !!
its so so darn bloody boring ...
almost fell asleep in the cinema ...
aiyoyo ...
too bad , i couldnt sit with my girl ... what a waste ...
later went CS abit ...
kena pawned !!
X_X

0 comments:

Post a Comment